Net Technical Solutions
Delivering Professional, Proactive IT Support and Services in Surrey, Hampshire and the Home Counties
JFP has been invaluable in supporting the ongoing and consistent business management process that has been essential to the success of the business. They have continued to run the Board Meeting (BM) process which we have followed on a monthly basis over the years. In that time the fixed Agenda has changed to suit the circumstances and challenges prevalent at the time and included ad hoc meetings where necessary, but the format remains the same. They are ACTION driven. This consistency has ensured that we tackled all the key issues appropriately and in a timely manner and most importantly did not drop the ball.
JFP have been involved in the non exec chairman role, which naturally evolved. The big plus is they will work with you to meet whatever your requirements are and are very good at adapting their level of involvement too e.g. the pandemic.
Every year we have held a strategic review and has now evolved into a relatively straight forward annual assessment of what we achieved in the previous year and what we intend to achieve over the next 3 years and in detail the immediate year. We ensure we know what our objectives are at all stages and every effort is made to meet them.
- Demerging from a Merger
- Recruitment of senior management at Board level
- Growth through acquisition
- Funding for acquisition
- Providing the MD with a safe sounding board
- Successful demerger from an unsuitable merger
- Appointment of a dynamic sales and Marketing Director
- Introduced a new banking partner to provide funding for an acquisition
- Successful acquisition – which took 2-3 years to settle in.
- Significant growth in the business
- Continuing sounding board for MD
- Continued regular Board Meeting process managed in the non exec chmn role
- Grown the business by 300% since acquisition with a significant increase in profits
JFP have definitely helped the progress of the business and been able to offer clear advice at all times. They have a wealth of experience and contacts. Having them alongside particularly during the acquisition process has given me confidence during some difficult periods to make difficult decisions and see them through.
The more I have worked with JFP the more I realise the strengths and skills they have brought to help NTS over the years.
I would strongly recommend them in any non exec role within a business. Their flexibility and ability to adapt their input to the prevailing circumstances is invaluable. They are easy to work with.